Black Friday, what did you buy?

billharr

Normally I do not go out on black friday. Home Depot got in in to buy an indoor/outdoor thermometer today for $8.88
0003_ST112813_AP1_img_1537571351.jpg

Had one in my old camper and it went with the camper. This one is wireless so a quick install
I like the black case on the new lift panels.

gallery_1903_712_211947.jpg

Didn't really shop today and my guess these people at the beach didn't either.
Boy can you believe this weather.
I think Hwy 4,108 and 89 reopened earlier this week.
Where is the rainy/snowy season.
Frank

Attachments

• IMG_0103.jpg
    IMG_0103.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0105.jpg
    IMG_0105.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 86
I shopped from the comfort of my couch. I have never gone into town for Black Friday and feel Thanksgiving is for being with family and friends. So, me and Amazon got together with my Mac today and ordered us up some goodies for the camper and camping. What should be arriving at our house in the next week or so: 2 USB chargers for 12 volt plugs, 2 32 gb Sandisk thumb drives for the Mac for maps, photos and pdfs of itinerary and for images I edit while traveling, Jabra Solemate wireless speaker for iPod, 2 Ming's Mark Black Flag camp chairs, Soho beechwood portable tabletop easel with drawer for artistic endeavors in the field, Derwent Inktense color pencils, Sakura Koi watercolor set, and books on PNW waterfalls and ghost towns of the west. I think we are set.

Nothing :ninja: -I don't like crowds, I'd rather sit home watch football :) , eat turkey sandwiches :love: , read my book and contemplate world peace or at least think about that next trip into the FWC world of adventure :D (or even better out in that adventure somewhere) ;) ! I guess I'm no fun!

Smoke

Smokecreek1 said:
Nothing :ninja: -I don't like crowds, I'd rather sit home watch football :) , eat turkey sandwiches :love: , read my book and contemplate world peace or at least think about that next trip into the FWC world of adventure :D (or even better out in that adventure somewhere) ;) ! I guess I'm no fun!

Smoke
Perfect thoughts.
Love turkey sandwitchs
Frank

I'm with smoke. I didn't purchase anything. Now if I'd seen an ad for a chainsaw maybe, maybe I might have had a look :giggle:

Thankfully I'm not a professional. Just a bit more than I want to spend on a saw that only gets used half a dozen times a season. I would like to get a Stihl though. Maybe the MS271

Back
Top Bottom