Blessings I Count

Mark W. Ingalls

Contributors
I'm sitting here on the couch on the morning of Thanksgiving Eve reading the latest news from my WTW family.

We're family because we share genetic material-- we all have the wander gene.

I started off with the silly idea of naming you all, as if that made you count more as blessings, and then I realized for me to remember everyone was hopeless. Instead, I will remember to count each and every brother and sister, cousin, aunt and uncle as blessings as I read your posts throughout the year.

Still, I want to name Erod. Brother, I miss you. You might be suffering but I hope you might only be occupied elswhere. You have been a blessing to me.

As a result of stopping by every day, we Ingalls-es have a camper on our truck, photos on our wall and priceless memories in our hearts. I also got my first physical exam in memory (I checked out OK).

Be well, my dears. Be blessed.

Mark & Edna

Thank you for your heartfelt message! I have only been posting for a few weeks but already feel a bond and appreciate all of you. Blessings to you & your family during this special time of year. Terri

I've only been on WTW for a short time but I have to say you all have been a blessing to me also. I love to see each day what everyone is up to wether it be a new idea for these wonderfull contraptions we call our home away from home of a trip report through which I can live vicariously until I can take a trip of my own.
God Bless & take time this Thanksgiving to enjoy family & freinds
Doug

Mark,

Congrats on your health! And thanks to You and Edna for the nice message..Happy Thanksgiving to the Wander the West Family!

DON'T BE A TURKEY, EAT SOME SEAFOOD THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!!!

Travel safe Everyone!!

TT

Back
Top Bottom