Bow Mount

CPT Davenport

El Pescador
Anyone have any creative options for mounting a pair of recurves in a Hawk. Nothing fancy, just looking for experience or ideas as to where my wife and I can hang our sticks and strings in the camper.

While traveling with the top down they might fit in upper bunk sandwiched between mattress and top. While in camper move them to truck or if you have a roll-over couch (old school) store behind seat back in padded soft case. You probably already know about stores like 3Rivers Archery for options on soft or hard case.

Thanks. I was hoping to find a place that we could access them from without popping up. My camper is on order so I'll most likely have to wait for delivery to find a good spot. We are not super tall people so maybe a mount on the ceiling? I also was thinking of using a seat back type mount and installing on the front of the rear seat back in the double cab of the truck. Recurves are too long to use the rear window rifle rack and that's where the fishing rods live with rifles stored in nifty box under rear seats. And yes, I have been keeping 3Rivers in business for years :)

The ceiling isn’t structurally strong enough to mount them to. Like WS said, I’d just keep them in soft cases on the floor while traveling , and move them to truck cab when popped up.

Back
Top Bottom