Buzz Called

robbie

Buzz just called me from Dawson creek, British Columbia. So that is 600 miles south of here yet. Should be here tomorrow so we will get our first look at a FWC.

robbie

Buzz Arrived

Buzz arrived about 4 this afternoon so now we are doing a caribou and moose BBQ in our back yard.
Great camper...
robbie

I've had several and Pam has approved of them all. Hmmmmmm what does it all mean Thomas?

You trying to say that she hopes you do have a creepy internet meeting with a psycho who takes you out and chops you into little pieces and buries you in the desert?

I could have taken care of that for her if I had known... we'll have to wait until monsoon season though. I'm not digging a big hole through rock hard caliche!

We had a real good time. Moose was tender so was caribou. Kept the fire on till about 11pm. Buzz parked in our driveway and hit the road at 8 this morning heading for alaska.

robbie

Thanks for stopping by on your way south Buzz. Enjoy northern British Columbia.
Safe driving

robbie

Robbie & Sue,

First of all, congratulations on the purchase of your new camper. Looks like you got a good deal.

I'm just now getting around to looking at the WTW forum.

I really enjoyed the ride down Hwy 37 after I last spoke with you. I saw numerous black bears along the way and the mosquitoes weren't too bad, either. I found some awesome places to camp.

I remember your remarking that Canada has just about anything that can be found in Alaska. I have to agree. Alaska is such a long drive that my next big destination to the mountainous North may be Canada. Wish I could carry my .44 Mag in Canada, though.

I took the scenic route back home: Banff and Jasper Parks, Glacier Park, Yellowstone, Grand Teton Park, Rocky Mountain Park, and Lubbock, TX. I got home (Austin, TX) on August 6. I still plan to do a "new camper report" covering form, fit, and function of the ATC Panther Shell, the F-250, and the modifications that I made to both.

First thing I had to do when I got home was work on the washing machine. Then, I scraped a few bugs off the front of the "Intergalactic Space Probe".

Total time out: eleven weeks. Distance driven: 11,000 miles. It was a HOOT!!

Enjoy the new home on wheels,
Buzz

I got home (Austin, TX) on August 6.
Buzz

Dude, yer in Austin? :D

I'm right down the road! :thumb:

erm, maybe you already knew that and wanted to keep it a secret? :eek:

Mark

Robbie & Sue,

First of all, congratulations on the purchase of your new camper. Looks like you got a good deal.

I'm just now getting around to looking at the WTW forum.

I really enjoyed the ride down Hwy 37 after I last spoke with you. I saw numerous black bears along the way and the mosquitoes weren't too bad, either. I found some awesome places to camp.

I remember your remarking that Canada has just about anything that can be found in Alaska. I have to agree. Alaska is such a long drive that my next big destination to the mountainous North may be Canada. Wish I could carry my .44 Mag in Canada, though.

I took the scenic route back home: Banff and Jasper Parks, Glacier Park, Yellowstone, Grand Teton Park, Rocky Mountain Park, and Lubbock, TX. I got home (Austin, TX) on August 6. I still plan to do a "new camper report" covering form, fit, and function of the ATC Panther Shell, the F-250, and the modifications that I made to both.

First thing I had to do when I got home was work on the washing machine. Then, I scraped a few bugs off the front of the "Intergalactic Space Probe".

Total time out: eleven weeks. Distance driven: 11,000 miles. It was a HOOT!!

Enjoy the new home on wheels,
Buzz

What an epic trip! Would love to hear more about it...some pics maybe???:rolleyes:

Buzz,
Thanks for stopping by twice. Once Sue saw your camper the pressure was on to find one.
Will posts some pics of our trips.
Scenery is much the same as Alaska,and the best part hardly any people.
The size of our Territory is approx twice the size in area as California and a total of 32,000 people.
robbie

Back
Top Bottom