Camper steps for sale

cwdtmmrs

I have a used steel scissor type steps 3 step with mounting bracket for sale. I am in the Ontario Ca area. It can be shipped, but weighs 35 lbs. $90 OBO.

909-923-5222

Tim

campersteps.jpg

I still the steps and want to get rid of them. I will take a 12 pack of Bud Lites if someone comes and gets them.....

CWD

I may interested. Do they mount on the bumper? Any pics of them installed? Any idea what brand they are?

If I take them, it would have to be a case, as I never purchase anything less.

Thanks-

Desert Rancher,

The steps are heavy duty and work very well. I do not know the brand or do I have any photos of them installed. The bracket shown to the right of the steps was bolted to my camper directly under the door into the plywood frame. The upper pivoting crossbar that you seen in the top of the photo turn down then simply hooks behind the two tabs on the mounted bracket and the steps accordion down to the ground. The whole process take about 5 seconds and results in very sturdy steps. The two spring fingers shown pointing down in the middle of the photo clip onto studs to hold the steps together for storage. The bracket may or may not attach to your bumper depending upon height. The only drawback is that the ground needs to be fairly level or you will have to shim the leg(s) with something for support. I only camp off road and went to receiver steps and leave them on most of the time.

CWD

PS. A case works for me....I might even help you install them!

Here are some sample pictures I have seaved over the years.

FWC owners that have been using those types of steps.

Hope this helps with a visual.

:)

If they are the right size for the height of your truck, they seem to work really well.

If your truck is too tall, the steps when installed might be at a really awkward angle.

Attachments

• 2dca_1.jpg
    2dca_1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 222
  • Accordion Folding Steps.JPG
    Accordion Folding Steps.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 245
  • accordion steps.jpg
    accordion steps.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 239
  • Keystone at Lake.jpg
    Keystone at Lake.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 218
Thank you for the pics Stan. I know you must be busy with the move about now!

Since I keep the tailgate on, I am wondering if I can mount the bracket to the edge of the tail gate and use it that way? My tail gate height is 31".
I currently use a 2 foot stepladder.

CWD if you were to help, that would require two cases of hooch...

Let me kick it around a bit.

Back
Top Bottom