Camping in my New 2012 Raven (Silver) with pictures

valkraider

Advanced Member
I picked up my Raven yesterday from Sean the dealer in Wisconsin.

Wonderful experience, Sean was fantastic!

I am camping in it right now, somewhere between Chicago and St. Louis. The wife and daughter are snoring away as I mess around on my phone.

EDIT: pics in thread below

Congrats on the new camper, sounds like you are loving it already. look forward to the pics.

Congratulations, Valkraider, on your fun new rig!
Bring it out West and wander, sometime. :)

Congrats on the new camper. I was at Seans 2 weeks ago and saw your camper. I really Liked the new interior colors. Hope you have fun with it!

Congratulations, Valkraider, on your fun new rig!
Bring it out West and wander, sometime. :)

Oh, we are not long for the south. We will be moving back west this summer.

Great photos on the other site. It's always goo to see another Raven owner. I also talked with another guy that is considering one. Glad to see you can actually sleep three people in that tiny box. The one good thing about the dinnet is that you still have some floor space. I have the couch so if I had a third person, there's no floor room or space for a porta potti, unless they slept in couch mode.

Enjoy the new camper. It's a lot of fun! My Raven is about a month old.

And mine is three months old. Last week I got a phone call from a guy in northern CA considering getting a Raven. Fred @ FWC gave him my number. Hopefully, he will be getting one as well.

:LOL:

Once you start using these FWC, your hooked and on the way to Fun, Fun, Fun and lot's of adventures, and when you have a question or a problem, drop a line here-that's one of the advantages of owing one!:LOL:

Enjoy

Smoke

OK, some pictures:
IMG_2128.jpg
IMG_1770.jpg
IMG_1795.jpg
IMG_1796.jpg

It seems that the camper door from the factory looked a little messed up, I was able to fix it when I got home:

IMG_1827.jpg

It seems that the camper door from the factory looked a little messed up, I was able to fix it when I got home:

View attachment 13982

What's with the O on the back? Is that your alma mater or are you just a supporter?

Looks very nice :) Kinda like the Airstream of FWC.
wink.gif

What's with the O on the back? Is that your alma mater or are you just a supporter?

Just a supporter, mainly because they sort of represent Oregon the state and the region and all that, in an easily recognizable way. Our alma mater was too small and boring to put their sticker on. ;)

Here is another picture, which represents the drive from Wisconsin to Tennessee:
IMG_1829.jpg

I was hoping to be able to combine all my uploaded pictures into one thread...
IMG_1835.jpg
IMG_1837.jpg
IMG_1839.jpg
IMG_1841.jpg
IMG_1842.jpg
IMG_1843.jpg
IMG_1844.jpg
IMG_1845.jpg
IMG_1846.jpg
IMG_1847.jpg
IMG_1848.jpg

Just a supporter, mainly because they sort of represent Oregon the state and the region and all that, in an easily recognizable way. Our alma mater was too small and boring to put their sticker on. ;)

Here is another picture, which represents the drive from Wisconsin to Tennessee:
View attachment 13983

My favorite part of living in So Cal is Vector control. Boy you collected a lot of bugs

Back
Top Bottom