Can't Delete photos from my Gallery

RC Pilot Jim

In my "Eagle Shell Amateur Build # 2" album. I selected Edit, chose the two photos I wantede to Delete.
After a couple of minutes I received the box "informing me that I did not have permission to do that"

I tested this and was able to delete my photos without a problem, both from the members gallery and a state gallery. FWIW.

Edit: I now have an empty album in the members gallery. I can't figure out how to delete the album.

takesiteasy said:
I tested this and was able to delete my photos without a problem, both from the members gallery and a state gallery. FWIW.

Edit: I now have an empty album in the members gallery. I can't figure out how to delete the album.
Jim, I can't do a similar test. When I'm logged in as a site team member, the perimeters of what I can edit/delete/move are much wider. I sent your question up the food chain shortly after you posted and will report if I get an answer.

I have never deleted a photo so I gave it a try. Delete is under Image Moderation.

Attachments

• delete.jpg
    delete.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 116
RC Pilot Jim said:
In my "Eagle Shell Amateur Build # 2" album. I selected Edit, chose the two photos I wantede to Delete.
After a couple of minutes I received the box "informing me that I did not have permission to do that"
Can you try this again please?

Back
Top Bottom