15.8 KB · Views: 284
  • cc_3.jpg
    cc_3.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 262
  • cc_4.jpg
    cc_4.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 290
...Chevelon Crossing continued.

We left the campground heading East through Heber, then back down 260 to Payson.

Traffic was ugly. Couldn't count the number of large trailers and 5th wheels slowing us down. Never envied them a bit. The diesel engine pulls up the hills real nice, and with haul mode engaged I can use cruise control down the grades, too. This is an easy rig to drive.

Attachments

• cc_5.jpg
    cc_5.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 261
  • cc_6.jpg
    cc_6.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 265
  • cc_7.jpg
    cc_7.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 246
Looks like a nice trip. I've never been to that campground before... do you have any more pictures of it?

Thanks,

Kyle

Just a few more pics...

Looks like a nice trip. I've never been to that campground before... do you have any more pictures of it?

Just a few more pictures. The good camera was in the camper, being charged, most of the time the sun was out.

The campground was relatively deserted. The other side of the canyon has more ponderosa, while the camping side is a bit "scrubbier". All in all, it's a nice spot and we will likely go back.

If you like FISHING, I'm sure there are pan sized trout. Although, I think there may be some special size regs...

The road has one heck of a switchback in it that keeps trailers and most RVs out.

If you come in from the Heber side, there are plenty of places you could camp along the way. Especially in our campers. Same for the FR300 route.

Attachments

• cc_8.jpg
    cc_8.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 261
  • cc_9.jpg
    cc_9.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 270
  • cc_A.jpg
    cc_A.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 257
Blessings

Camping with our kids... it will never, ever get better than that!

Scott, you joyed me up for the day. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom