Cougar & F250 in Montana- Sold

realbtl

Contributors
I'm getting the urge to add a sport bike to my MC stable. Price now $10k for both, $7k camper only

It is with a certain amount of regret that I'm putting my 09 ATC Cougar and 97 Ford 250 up for sale, but I'm just not using it like I was. The camper was ordered as a shell with:
3 way refridge
furnace
2 power roof vents
Mechanical jacks
screen door
Aux battery system
wired for solar
Refridge moved to rear right side of camper
I set the camper up for 1 person though it could be easily made to work for more. There is a 6' x 2' sofa on the driver's side as I wanted to be able to look out the window when camping in the rain. There is a slight tilt to the sofa that I find more comfy than flat. At 6'1” I can sit on the sofa with the top down. On the passenger side there is a small table and storage

Truck:
1997 XL 250 4x4, 351 V8, 5 speed manual w/granny low, 2 speed transfer case
Spare moved to front of truck
This was an ex-National Forest Service truck. The only options are A/C, power steering and brakes and a single CD. My mechanic and I think it was the chief ranger's truck as it is in very good shape. Tires have about 15k on them. On a 2500 mile trip to Canada I averaged 14.6 mpg though this will go down if you are blowing down the freeway at 75mph.

I'll throw in some misc stuff; tools, 12V air compressor, unused dry porti-potty, dishes etc. I'm 40 miles SW of Glacier NP so you could fly into Kalispell and have a nice trip home. PM me for more info of pix.

$12k for both.

Attachments

• IMG_0533.jpg
    IMG_0533.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_0528.jpg
    IMG_0528.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 215
  • new camper2.jpg
    new camper2.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 204
  • new camper1.jpg
    new camper1.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 180
Would you sell the camper seperate from the truck. I already have a Ford 150 and I'm looking for a lightweight popup. Lisa

Would you sell the camper seperate from the truck. I already have a Ford 150 and I'm looking for a lightweight popup. Lisa

I'd consider it but you will need to do some homework. My 97 is the old body/bed style, I think 95 was the last year for the F150. If you have a newer truck you will need to do some mods to make things fit. I believe the ATC site gives dimensions and there are some threads on here that might help.

I'd consider it but you will need to do some homework. My 97 is the old body/bed style, I think 95 was the last year for the F150. If you have a newer truck you will need to do some mods to make things fit. I believe the ATC site gives dimensions and there are some threads on here that might help.

How much for just the camper?

Back
Top Bottom