Couple pics of the truck/camper while out last weekend

oly884

Advanced Member
DSC_0178.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0164.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

couple questions?

Is that just a vent on your roof or do you have a solar panel? The mud on your rig looks good! Looks like your are putting it to some good use. What is the overall height to the top of your FWC with the top down? (from the ground) I am curious as to how much weight can be placed on the FWC roof.
I haven't seen a lot of Campers with racks or large items on their FWC. I have seen a canoe on a rack on a Toyo with a FWC. Looked to be the same size and model as yours. So I think it can be done.

The height is about 7'6" to get ample clearance.

The weight on the roof is limited to 1000 lbs over the entire area which comes to about 20 lbs per square foot on my camper.

weight on roof

Unless they changed the structure of the roof in the last couple of years it is rated to hold 1000 pounds of wet snow in the up position. That is about 3-4 inches of wet snow.

We never told anybody while I owned the company that you could put 2000 pounds on the roof.

Ben

Unless they changed the structure of the roof in the last couple of years it is rated to hold 1000 pounds of wet snow in the up position. That is about 3-4 inches of wet snow.

We never told anybody while I owned the company that you could put 2000 pounds on the roof.

Ben

my fault, you're right, it's 1000 lbs, don't know why I thought it was 2000 lbs, sorry for the mistake.

Back
Top Bottom