Death Valley Gas Prices - November 2017

ski3pin

Belay On
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
Currently unleaded regular is $3.89 a gallon at Furnace Creek. At Stovepipe Wells - only sells regular unleaded - a gallon will cost you $3.09. This is twenty cents less than gas in Lone Pine on 395. And, twenty cents less than than I can get it here at home.

ski3pin said:
Currently unleaded regular is $3.89 a gallon at Furnace Creek. At Stovepipe Wells - only sells regular unleaded - a gallon will cost you $3.09. This is twenty cents less than gas in Lone Pine on 395. And, twenty cents less than than I can get it here at home.
And to think I just carried an extra 5 gallons that I paid $3.13/gallon for at home specifically to avoid filling up there. Good to know, I never even checked the price when we stopped there.

A 50 gallon diesel fuel tank takes the need for reasonably priced diesel in Death Valley away. If you exit South from Furnace creek thru DV Junction, drive over to Pahrump and experience the Nevada Diesel Fuel costs. Worth the drive. Return thru Shoshone and south to Baker and I15.

RandyP

PS: Currently Gas Buddy reports diesel fuel prices at Pahrump are $2.69/gallon, about a dollar a gallon cheaper than it is here on the central CA coast.

Wow. Now I remember my only issue with traversing DV - the gas prices. And also why I didn't go meander more around California.
That said, I miss DV!

It could be worse....Polebridge Montana:

RU36eJz.jpg

Update February 2018 -

Stovepipe $3.86

Furnace Creek $4.16

Lone Pine $3.69

Bridgeport $4.69

Walker $3.99

Home $3.39

Back
Top Bottom