Deep water crossing

Wow!!!

Ya know, if you don't have one of those snorkels, you're less tempted to do stuff like that.
Yeah, I know: "No guts, no glory", and I accept that.
tongue.gif

These are the kind of guys you don't want your daughter dating :eek:

If he'd have drilled weep holes in the body, he would have gone across fine! Instead he had to wait for his liquid ballast to infiltrate! HA!

That dude needs a outboard motor on the rear bumper. Or A trolling motor on the front bumper!

Just a couple of paddles would have helped. KISS :oops:

I've done river crossings in the Jeep where it starts to get light and almost float, scary stuff. I can't imagine doing that in something as heavy as my truck. Old jeeps at least were made for that. The drain holes were already in the floorboards.

Water sucks. Be prepared to check oil in the diffs, tranny, trasfer case, wheel bearings etc. Ask me how I know.

Holly bat stuff man, that's some deep water. Now, where can I pick up a low mileage 4x4 that a little old lady only used for crossing a creak to get to church?

I've done river crossings in the Jeep where it starts to get light and almost float, scary stuff. I can't imagine doing that in something as heavy as my truck. Old jeeps at least were made for that. The drain holes were already in the floorboards.

Water sucks. Be prepared to check oil in the diffs, tranny, trasfer case, wheel bearings etc. Ask me how I know.

Ah yes, the University of Hard Knocks. I know it well.

Mike

Oh, you mean this front wheel bearing grease isn't SUPPOSED to look like gray jello pudding?

Foy

Oh, you mean this front wheel bearing grease isn't SUPPOSED to look like gray jello pudding?

Foy

Differentials will soon be making a little noise too. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom