Delayed email notification?

MarkBC

The Weatherman
Site Team
Anyone besides me noticing hours-long delays in receiving email notifications of new posts -- on WTW threads or sub-forums you're following? Been happening since yesterday.
Not all notifications have been delayed, but several.

I probably notice it more than others because I'm set to follow all new threads and new posts on a lot of threads -- most people don't do that.

Just wondering -- is it a WTW thing? or is my email getting delayed somewhere else?

Yes, I had delays in notifications. Glad you did too. I thought I was going blind or crazy this morning when some old posts showed up in my email.

OK, is it just me -- again? Today I've been experiencing sporadic delays in receiving email notifications of threads I'm following.
In fact, I just received (at 1 p.m. today) a notification of a "new post" that was made at 11 p.m. last night! In the past 30 minutes I've been receiving a bunch of multi-hour-delayed notifications, as if wherever they've been "stuck" is getting unstuck...I hope.

Anybody else?

Sorry about this folks - the issue was at our end and intermittent. This should be mostly resolved now and settle down in the next day or so for everyone (not all were affected).

Back
Top Bottom