Eagle/Ranger modification to F-150

RaiderRed

I am looking for a used Four Wheel, preferably a Hawk, but they seem to be in short supply. I have a 2005 F-150 regular bed. Has anyone modified an Eagle or Ranger of fit a larger bed? I believe the 2 issues are the tie downs and the jacks, and getting them to clear the truck sides. I have 69" from side to side and both of these camper models are listed at 69" wide. So to clear the sides of the truck, I would have to extend both the jacks and the chain tiedowns a little. Can this be done?

I am looking for a used Four Wheel, preferably a Hawk, but they seem to be in short supply. I have a 2005 F-150 regular bed. Has anyone modified an Eagle or Ranger of fit a larger bed? I believe the 2 issues are the tie downs and the jacks, and getting them to clear the truck sides. I have 69" from side to side and both of these camper models are listed at 69" wide. So to clear the sides of the truck, I would have to extend both the jacks and the chain tiedowns a little. Can this be done?

Yeah I believe bteam is running an eagle on a fullsize and stan has posted a couple pictures of the smaller campers on bigger rigs. I was considering the same while looking but happened across a hawk instead.

Back
Top Bottom