Eagle seat and bed covers

jimandsue60

Advanced Member
My 2006 Eagle was new/show camper. The seat and bed covers showed a little bit of wear and dirt. I got new covers from FWC. If anyone wants the original covers let me know, just reimburse me for shipping.

Jim

Attachments

• JIM_8122.JPG
    JIM_8122.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 407
i may be interested...what new covers did you get, pics?...mine get pretty dirty from the dogs and some extras would be great...doh! i have the ranger II, not sure they would fit :( .

I just got stock blue replacements. I don't know if they will fit a ranger either.

Jim

jim,
if no one wants them i'll put them on the shelf for future use.
sean
www.go-anywhere.us
your midwest source for FWC

Sean, I will give it a couple of days and if no one speaks up I will ship them to you.

Thanks Erod

Jim

cushions

The bed cushions should fit a Ranger 2 but I believe that the couch cusions will be different since FWC changed over to the roll over couch. Give Stan a call on that one and see if the couch is the same size also.

The bed cushions should fit a Ranger 2 but I believe that the couch cusions will be different since FWC changed over to the roll over couch. Give Stan a call on that one and see if the couch is the same size also.

thanks ben...it seems as though my couch may be a little longer, (6.5"), no?

Sean, the covers will be coming your way in the very new future. I guess we can cancel out the shipping for some of that great fresh milk when we pass thru your area in the future.

Thanks
Jim and Susan

Back
Top Bottom