editor

HERR42

every once in a while when i attempt to edit a prior post i get no cursor and cannot edit text.
i then his the use full editor button and that always works.

just fyi.

Yeah there a a few little quirks that can only be fixed by improvements in the core software platform. I hope that will happen in the not-too-distant future. Until then - sorry for the inconvenience
huh.gif

Yeah there a a few little quirks that can only be fixed by improvements in the core software platform. I hope that will happen in the not-too-distant future. Until then - sorry for the inconvenience
huh.gif

come on now...its no inconvenience... at all....period. i appreciate the site and respect your work.
i assume you want to know...i assume you track these things and notify your vendor, or cruise their knowledge base needing all the detail you can gather.

come on now...its no inconvenience... at all....period. i appreciate the site and respect your work.
i assume you want to know...i assume you track these things and notify your vendor, or cruise their knowledge base needing all the detail you can gather.

I appreciate the feedback and I really AM sorry for the inconvience. There is a short list of things about this software that drive me nuts although overall I think it's great.

Back
Top Bottom