Ever procrastinate a little?

craig333

Riley's Human
The radio in my Jeep has only had one speaker functioning for some time now. So today I get a Crutchfield catalog. Hmm, wonder if they have shaft mount radios. One and its pricey. Lets check ebay. Sure enough they have one and its cheap too. Hey, might as well look at some speakers and amps. Find a couple interesting ones and put my bids in. Well before I can bid on a radio, I need to go out verify the size of the cutout for the radio, make sure I get the right one.

Hey, as long as I have the Jeep out I just want to verify that one channel is out or that the speaker wire isn't broken. Well it turns out the speaker wire was broken. Fixed it and dang if it didn't work again. Heck, long as the Jeep is out maybe I should fix that seat thats been unbolted for months. Working on that one now :)

Yes I do......

The left blinker would not stay on when the column lever went all the way over. Been doing that for years....well...12....Last month took the column apart and fixed it in no time.

Now need to hook up the rear E=brake......and then.....

The procrastinators credo:

"Never do today what can be held off till tomorrow"

Guilt free procrastination

Maybe I like camping so much because I can't be procrastinating if I'm not home to do the work that needs to be done.

Back
Top Bottom