Fall meet up planned?

clikrf8

I spoke with Steve @ FWC the other day (got the Deer Valley Apache fabric and added the aluminum rack). he said due to the move, our camper may not be ready until early mid August. Do you all have a fall get-together planned? I am trying to talk the hubby into a Grand Tetons/Yellowstone trip in early September so we and 500 other photographers can line up along the road and shoot the Fall colors. But, being retired we can pretty much travel anywhere anytime within reason. It would be fun to meet some/all of you and discuss our passions for camping and the natural world. Any plans?

I'll be getting my camper about the same time so I'd say it's likely that something will happen in the Fall. It may end up being our campground cleanup project discussed in the Advocacy forum.

Sounds good. We will try to make it. Could a stock 4x4 travel the roads to the campground? I think you mentioned it being in Southeast Oregon?

Sounds good. We will try to make it. Could a stock 4x4 travel the roads to the campground? I think you mentioned it being in Southeast Oregon?

We haven't settled on a spot yet but we'll choose something easy to get to.

Back
Top Bottom