Finally a new FWC hauler

brianjwilson

Unfortunately I was informed today of a 14 week lead time on the camper. Can't wait! Lots of work to do on the Tacoma! A 2015 double cab long bed with nav. Lots of goodies to come, after a 5 week (or more) run at work.

We finally closed on our new house with an 3 car garage and 8' doors too. It was a major requirement in the house shopping project... ;)

Thank to Jeff at American RV in Tigard!

That looks great Brian.
Enjoy your upcoming setup.
Maybe the truck will fit with camper in the garage. Mine does and I love that part.

DrJ said:
That looks great Brian.
Enjoy your upcoming setup.
Maybe the truck will fit with camper in the garage. Mine does and I love that part.
Thanks! The camper will fit for sure, though the slope may prevent me from backing into the garage.

I always thought I wanted a three car (side by side) garage, but I like that one side is a tandem. I could easily back into the garage, drop the camper and pull forward with plenty of space to play.

Either way I'm excited!

Happyjax said:
I know you are chomping at the bit!
Hah! 14 weeks is rough, yes....

But I'm leaving to work tomorrow for 5 weeks. So I should have at least a couple 12 day hitches at home to get everything together.

And I haven't had my own rig at home for 7-8 months while I waited for our house deals to go through, so for now I'm just happy to have a truck again!

Back
Top Bottom