Finding old posts

Argonaut20

Why is it that when I use lqhikers profile to search for posts by lqhikers, there is a notice that no information is available? I am looking for the post(s) describing the sliding solar panel he did where the panel was mounted above the cab, under the bed overhang.

Spelled correctly: lqhikers. Did you find the post on the PV install? If so post the address. From the lqhikers profile, no information is available.

OK so i finally got a response from tech support. Those show post and thread buttons return posts from the last year and lqhikers doesnt have any in that time period. You should be able to see his posts by searching for "lqhikers" in the google search field upper left in the header.

Thought i would answer why i have not posted. It seems that all my posts threads etc have been deleted.so have not had the desire to post any more since i have moved on to another form of travel (custom pop top ford van and 4x4 sammi to explore with.Can not post picture as the process is too time consuming for this old boy!.i still follow the site and enjoy the posts.
So if you ever run across a white ford van with solar panels on the roof towing a white Sammi honk,wave or stop and say hi.
Drive slow and enjoy "its the journey"
Les,LQhikers

Thought i would answer why i have not posted. It seems that all my posts threads etc have been deleted.

Nothing has been deleted......

To expand on this: the find posts and threads button in a users profile is to find what they call "active" posts, or posts made within the last year. You can find all post from a user regardless of how old they are here:

http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=search

Just use the find by author field.

Thanks for the info. It was also great to see lqhikers is still in the field. :)

To expand on this: the find posts and threads button in a users profile is to find what they call "active" posts, or posts made within the last year. You can find all post from a user regardless of how old they are here:

http://www.wanderthe...e&module=search

Just use the find by author field.

i only see stuff back into july of 09

what about the stuff from 06 and 07 ?

i only see stuff back into july of 09

what about the stuff from 06 and 07 ?

That feature is designed to just go back a year. For more than that just go to the search options page and search for posts by author.

Back
Top Bottom