Flatbed / UTE Tray for Short Bed Truck

lifeon2whls

I am selling a United Truck Bodies steel flatbed / tray that will work for a flatbed UTE camper or a slide in camper. It's currently set up for a slide in (which is what it was used for previously) but can be easily converted.

Features:
- 7' long x 85" wide
- Droppable tail gate
- Two removable stake sides
- Rear Step / bumper
- Two aluminum, lockable storage boxes (removable) that will fit under most slide in campers. In one storage box, there is wiring set up to plug in a camper.
- Headache bar
- Over cab spare tire mount (can be cut off if needed to run a cabover camper but I was told by Four Wheel Campers that their camper SHOULD clear the bar)
- Side running lights
- Fuel filler/cap
- Two stems for inflating/deflating air bags
- According to United Truck Bodies, estimated weight is 900 lbs without the stakes and tailgate.

The flatbed is currently on a Ford F350 short bed but it should work with most short bed trucks. Overall the flatbed looks to be in great shape and would be great for a camper or work truck.

Delivery: The flatbed is going to be removed on 1/27 in Woodland ,CA at the Four Wheel Camper Factory. Stan has said they're willing to hold it for someone and can load it onto a truck/trailer for them. If you're getting a camper from FWC, they should be able to install this flatbed on your truck - but I would suggest calling first.

Price is $1,500

IMG_2851 2 copy.JPG
IMG_3030 copy.JPG
IMG_3031 copy.JPG
IMG_3032 copy.JPG
IMG_3034 copy.JPG
IMG_3029 copy.JPG

It looks like there is some surface rust on the bottom and I’ve seen little spots on some of the welds. Nothing has eaten through and the steel is thick so I wouldn’t have any concerns.

The truck started life in New Mexico, the Arizona and now S. California so it hasn’t seen road salt, etc.

Back
Top Bottom