Fleet Thermal Pack (Original) $425

Jack

2015 Front Dinette Fleet, but should fit any Fleet. Check with FWC to make sure.

Free shipping to the lower 48 - just the additional cost for other locations, including Canada

There is some slight damage to the surface of the fabric on the left rear near center of the rear window flap seam as well as some surface damage and marks on the left rear window flap. The right rear panel has some marks on the fabric under the window flap.

We have upgraded to the new "chicken wire pattern" thermal pack. The new pack is better thermally, but the original is a major improvement over no pack.
Left Rear.jpgLeft Center.jpgLeft Front.jpgRight Front.jpgRight Rear.jpg

Hey Jack,
I'm interested in your thermal liner; I just need to check that it will fit my 2018 Fleet. How does the liner attach at the bottom where it transitions from the soft top to the hard side of the camper? I have the Velcro flap at the top, just nothing at the bottom. Give me a call to discuss.

Thanks,
Mark Schnupp

Thanks for the link and explanation. Give me a call to discuss how you want to facilitate the transaction.

Thanks,
Mark Schnupp

Interested in the thermal pack if Mark's offer fell thru. I'm in Tahoe.....Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom