Flip-pac and carpet kit for SHORT BED GMC AND CHEVROLET

f18engineguy

I have a Flip-pac that will fit: 1999 THRU 2007 + classic style 2008-2010 SHORT BED GMC AND CHEVROLET. I'm asking $1000.00

This camper is in good shape with the exception of the paint. The paint (on the top) is sun damaged…typical for the Central California summers. The tent part has not rips.

I have a carpet kit included as well. This is not a homemade kit. It was purchased along with the camper. It is good structural shape, but the carpet appears to be faded and a bit dirty.

I don’t know exactly how old this is, as my father whom as passed away had this on his truck for several years.

Camper is located in Hanford, California (93230)

If you are interested, or would like to see more pictures, please contact me. Attached are photos of the camper when it was installed on the truck. I will try to upload a few more pics soon. [/size][/size][/font]

Attachments

• DSC06059.JPG
    DSC06059.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 572
  • DSC06036.JPG
    DSC06036.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 579
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 486
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 439
I have a Flip-pac that will fit: 1999 THRU 2007 + classic style 2008-2010 SHORT BED GMC AND CHEVROLET. I'm asking $1000.00

This camper is in good shape with the exception of the paint. The paint (on the top) is sun damaged…typical for the Central California summers. The tent part has not rips.

I have a carpet kit included as well. This is not a homemade kit. It was purchased along with the camper. It is good structural shape, but the carpet appears to be faded and a bit dirty.

I don’t know exactly how old this is, as my father whom as passed away had this on his truck for several years.

Camper is located in Hanford, California (93230)

If you are interested, or would like to see more pictures, please contact me. Attached is a photo of the camper when it was installed on the truck. I will try to upload a few more pics soon. [/size][/size][/font]

Guys, do any of use have any suggestions where else I might list this Flip-pac to try to sell?

I am sure you have sold this flip pac by now, but i just thought i would give it a shot. You can Email me at Mandm747@aol.com. I am very interested in purchasing the camper and hope to hear from you. I would be able to pick it up almost immediately. Thanks, Matt

Back
Top Bottom