Flip Pac Four Wheel Camper Phoenix AZ

tantoco

Flip Pac for a Toyota Tundra 1st generation (up to 2006) and other vehicles (dimensions below).

I purchased this used to mount on my Tundra 2nd generation and sadly it is a couple inches short. It came from a double cab 1st generation Tundra, I'm not sure if it fits other makes and models of trucks but I can get dimensions if you're interested.

###
UPDATE, I have the dimensions in case anyone is interested in putting it on a vehicle other than a Gen 1 Tundra:
Length overall: 81"
Width (Across front): 73"
Width (across rear): 74.5"
Height to clear cab:24.5"

Interior dimensions:
Interior width:60.5 - 61.5"
Interior length:77"
Shoulder width (carpeted flange are"a the rests on bed rail): 7.25"
###

Here are a couple links to learn more: http://www.adventuretrailers.com/flippac.html and
. Using the AT-FlipPac pricing model here is whats included and cost new: FlipPac Shell 6'6" bed ($5,145), FlipPac Cover ($360), Bulb seal kit ($61), sliding side windows ($250), HD truck topper clamps ($60), total excluding tax or shipping: $5,876. Will sell for $3,000 firm. I purchased a new bulb seal kit and HD clamps as opposed to screwing it into the bed, just looking to recoup my cost.

To reiterate, I have not used this, I have mounted it and checked and it is in immaculate condition, no stains or tears. There are only two isses, there is a small crack in the fiberglass on the front passenger corner, I included a photo. I have been told a little white bondo would take care of it, it offers no functional issue. The other issue is the glue came off of a flap on the inside, some fabric glue will take care of it. Other than those two issues it is in like-new condition.

Comes with everything described above plus torsion bar for opening and closing, screws for mounting to bed, HD clamps if you chose the clamp on method, two keys for locking the glass, 4 clips (two extra) to secure hood poles to brackets, two hood brackets and hardware, two 12V interior dome lights, carpeted bed floor with table mount, carpeted bench that doubles as an additional bed with access ports for storage, and another over the wheel well bench (not pictured). This is too big for shipping, I will drive a reasonable distance to meet but we will need 4 strong people to lift it off and place it onto another vehicle. If you pick it up from my house I have a gantry I built that can easily lift it and place it on your truck. Sadly, I built the gantry just for the FlipPac but after mounting it found it was a few inches short for my bed. I've tried to be as comprehensive as possible, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to call, Eddie, 480-280-4217.

Here's a link to the posting on Craigslist and all 30 photos: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/rvs/2837986783.html

Attachments

• IMG_2027.jpg
    IMG_2027.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 744
  • IMG_2026.jpg
    IMG_2026.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 936
Just added dimensions in case anyone is interested in putting it on a vehicle other than a Gen 1 Tundra.

This has been sold. Thanks all.

Just added dimensions in case anyone is interested in putting it on a vehicle other than a Gen 1 Tundra.

Back
Top Bottom