For Sale: 1982 FWC Fleet. Fits Toyota Tacomas.*SOLD*

Flynnshavner

For Sale:

4Wheel Pop Up Camper.

This is one of the rare, nearly impossible to find, genuine 4Wheel Pop Up brand campers in the "Fleet" model, which fits all 1979-1995 Toyota Pickups and most Toyota Tacomas. It is in amazing shape for being a used camper. It is a 1982 Fleet, and currently sits perfect on a 1998 Tacoma with the tailgate down.

This is in excellent original condition... it is totally sealed, never any water damage. The original canvas and windows look like new!!! The couch and bed upholstery are in great shape and have no tears. Have the original owners manual.

Everything works! Has ice box, sink, back porch light, working stove, working heater, working lights, full propane bottle, and 2 Optima Yellow Top batteries ($500 value in itself).

It is meant for a Toyota truck. It's 7 foot long, so it fits perfect on a 6 foot pickup bed with the tailgate down (as seen in the photos). Currently on Toyota Tacoma with the 1996-2004 body style. Has legendary lightweight aluminum construction. 690 pounds empty.

Did not ever come with camper jacks from the factory. It is truly slide in. It is also an internal bolt system that bolts through the bed, so 4 drill holes are required. I have all mounting hardware.

***Please note, because it does not have camper jacks from the factory, you will need sawhorses or pallets or similar to transfer this camper, plus about 4 strong guys! Or rent or buy jacks from an RV Dealer.

$4500. Fairly firm on price! I know exactly what I have, and how rare these are in the size that fits Tacomas. New ones obviously go for $15k to $20k. Serious inquiries only.
Camper is located just north of the Denver, Colorado area.

I am not sure how to post pics on this forum, so please see my craigs ad for photos.

https://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/d/4wheel-pop-up-fits-toyota/6561005002.html

Thanks,

970-215-3749

Camper is SOLD.

Thank you to all those with interest.

WTW Moderators, please delete this ad.

Back
Top Bottom