For Sale- 2000 FWC Grandby

Raucha

SOLD

I’m selling my 2000 FWC GRANDBY. I purchased it a little over a year ago from the original owner. It is in pretty good shape, it has been used but it’s been loved and taken care of. It does have a couple of dents and bruises along with the typical rust on the jack mounts but it’s a nice, clean camper. I’m located in Olympia,WA.

Options:

2 burner stove

Furnace

Sink with electric water pump

Ice Box

Table

Queen bed over the cab

Rear flood lights

Rear steps

Yakima strips on the roof

2 vents in the roof- one with an electric fan

Side Awning

Sliding front window and boot

Screen Door

Rieco Jacks with 2 Crank Handles and a Drill Apapter

Cassette toilet

2 Fluorescent Interior Lights

Aux Battery system with Group 30 Cabelas AGM battery- New last spring

Smoke Alarm

CO2 Detector

Originally Built for a Ford Super Duty so the frame is 3 Inches taller. It sits great on my Dodge and I appreciate the extra room with the top down.

The soft pop up sides were replaced two years ago at the factory and they are in excellent shape. The Spring Boards were also replaced and lift assisting gas struts were also added. I have all of the paper work from this, along with all of the original purchase paper work and manuals. Clean WA title in hand. Additional pictures are available upon request. If you have any questions, you can reach me at

raucha(at)yahoo(dot)com.

$7500

Thanksfor looking!

Attachments

• 1101a.jpg
    1101a.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 198
  • 1103a.jpg
    1103a.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 215
  • WP_20130321_003a.jpg
    WP_20130321_003a.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 229
  • WP_20130321_005a.jpg
    WP_20130321_005a.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 210
I've had a couple people ask how high this camper is. It is 48 inches (4 feet) from the bottom of the camper floor to the bottom of the overhang (cab over).

Back
Top Bottom