For Sale 2007 ATC Bobcat

George

Advanced Member
SOLD

I have an ATC Bobcat shell with the furnace and sofa/bed. The unit is three and a half years old, mounted on a Toyota Tacoma, so it probably fits some similar trucks. The unit has an electrical system with battery and a 30 watt solar panel. There is a variable power vent, a speaker and amp system, plus some efficient lighting. The pull out double bed is standard, plus the sofa makes into a useful bed. I will include a dry Pett type toilet if you want it. It's been used on a half dozen trips of about 10 days, and the unit shows what I would call normal wear and tear. It's not new, but it is hardly beat up. All the mounts are included, along with camper jacks. It was installed by ATC originally.

I'm in the process of buying a different truck. The starting offer price is $6,000.

http://picasaweb.google.com/sears.george/ATC#

George Sears
sears.george@gmail.com
435 865-7862
Southern Utah

What year is your Tacoma? Im looking to upgrade my truck.

It's a 2005. Low miles, maybe 40k.

George

This camper has been sold (buyer from Craigslist)

George

I have an ATC Bobcat shell with the furnace and sofa/bed. The unit is three and a half years old, mounted on a Toyota Tacoma, so it probably fits some similar trucks. The unit has an electrical system with battery and a 30 watt solar panel. There is a variable power vent, a speaker and amp system, plus some efficient lighting. The pull out double bed is standard, plus the sofa makes into a useful bed. I will include a dry Pett type toilet if you want it. It's been used on a half dozen trips of about 10 days, and the unit shows what I would call normal wear and tear. It's not new, but it is hardly beat up. All the mounts are included, along with camper jacks. It was installed by ATC originally.

I'm in the process of buying a different truck. The starting offer price is $6,000.

http://picasaweb.google.com/sears.george/ATC#

George Sears
sears.george@gmail.com
435 865-7862
Southern Utah

Back
Top Bottom