Four Wheel Camper For Sale

Communer

SOLD

Thanks everyone.

truck and camper2.JPG

IMG_0001_2a.jpg

Someone please make me an offer for the Hawk. At these prices I cant not afford to sell it. I figure an '04 like mine got to be worth $8900. Oops no furnace OK $8500.

Jay, you could easily get $8500.

On another front... I put in a bid on that fleet model over on Ebay, about 4 days ago I guess, and currently the highest bid is only at $2025. The auction has about 4 days left, so perhaps some people are watching for the last day, but I'd expect it to be up around $5k by now. I put in a fairly high bid IMO, and although my max bid hasn't come close to being reached - it did tell me that the reserve wasn't met with even my high limit.

Someone please make me an offer for the Hawk. At these prices I cant not afford to sell it. I figure an '04 like mine got to be worth $8900. Oops no furnace OK $8500.

Jay,
No sweat: I'll give you $850.00.

How's that sound?

Jay, We are driving to Las Vegas next week and have been looking for a Hawk. Would you be available to show it to us? Jackie

Jay, We are driving to Las Vegas next week and have been looking for a Hawk. Would you be available to show it to us? Jackie

Sorry guys, I'll be in Ventura for a wedding. I was really just joking about selling but I guess if i got 8K for it I'd let it go. Pam's talking Airstream Bambi

Back
Top Bottom