Free Norcold!

Jeff Wanamog

Advanced Member
Ok, here's the deal. I am a very lucky man and I know it.
I have survived a major accident in the middle of nowhere and a heart attack at the age of 51.
I, being a general contractor am a habitual tinkerer.
I pulled the three way fridge during my major remodel of my Eagle and I put a Norcold DC 0751B in.
It worked amazing and I like the ergonomics but it just made too much noise for me.
I made several attempts at deadening the sound, but nothing was good enough for me. Yes I am anal.
So I changed out the fridge and I am happy with the new unit.

Long story short, I like to pay it forward and would like someone who needs a refrigerator to have this one for free.
It has a black front with a small ding, but front is replaceable.
I would prefer it to be picked up at my shop in Upland, Ca.
But if nobody contacts me, I could be persuaded to ship it at your cost after the holidays.
Send me an E mail to my phone and I will get back to you.

PPIJEFF@VERIZON.NET

Happy Holidays.
Jeff

How loud was it? What did you go with now? I'm thinking of building a new rig and am ponder which way I'll go still.

Well I chose the Waeco/Dometic CR65. I am very happy with it.
The Norcold just vibrated a little too much for me.
I was comparing it to my ARB fridge and thought it should be quieter.
The Norcold is straight 12 volt, The Waeco is 12/120 volt.

Jeff

Right on. I'm sorta leaning towards the new ARB right now as opposed to a built in unit, but nothing is concrete till a credit card gets swiped. :LOL:

I got an Engel just recently. Had it shipped from Jay Aronow (Chnlisle). It works very well. Nice and quiet. I know he has a bunch as he got in his initial order from Engel recently and hey load up their dealers the first time around.

Back
Top Bottom