froli sleep system and other modifications

Montreat

Advanced Member
Yesterday I ordered the froli sleep system for my hawk. The order went seamless, shipped the same day with expected delivery on Tuesday. Will update when received, put together and sleept on.

I wanted to mention that they are currently offering 15% off by using the code "fall15" on checkout, a nice savings.

Used this system for four years, very happy with the product and the company. Nice air flow under the mattress no condensation.

Montreat,

Thanks for posting the Fall15 discount info for Froli purchases. I have been thinking about buying a Froli spring system for over a year but we wanted to give our new foam mattress a full checkout first.

We found our new foam mattress (purchased last August and now used for about 100 nights) is still a bit too firm.. Importantly, we are getting condensation under the mattress on cold nights. I think the Froli springs may help mitigate both of those issues.

I just ordered a Froli Queen Size travel modular bed kit along with a 6 soft spring expansion kit for our FWC Keystone. The Fall15 discount code saved me $60.37 and shipping was only $17.5.

We do use the bed pulled out and leave it pulled out so we shall see how the Froli Queen size set up works for us.

Craig

We really like our Froli system. I have had back issues in the past and many times wake up stiff and sore but not since using the Froli System!

The sleep system arrived as scheduled and took about two hours to assemble. It has three different settings for firmness and I chose the middle, this controls how far apart the small "springs" will sit. The system I purchased was the travel, which is the lowest height 1 3/8 inches. The star system is 1 3/4 and the zona system is 2 1/4. If i had it to do over I would have purchased the zona for optimal comfort. I believe that it will make a difference and particularly help with condensation and air circulation. When I can figure out how to add pictures and have some nights sleeping on the bed I will report further.

IMG_0315.jpg

(How is the mattress height when you pop the top down? Any issues?)

Still have three inches without any bedding on it, no problems.

We use the Froli Star (1 3/4" high) plus have a pillow top topper on the 2018 factory mattress. Even with a light sleeping bag on top we can close the top. (With a bit of effort.)

Shade for the overhead vent to block out sun

Attachments

• IMG_0318.jpg
    IMG_0318.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_0319.jpg
    IMG_0319.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 207
Yoga mats from Walmart make good shelf liners

Attachments

• IMG_0320.jpg
    IMG_0320.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_0321.jpg
    IMG_0321.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_0323.JPG
    IMG_0323.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 227
I have had the Froli sleep system for 5 or 6 years and love it. It turned a good but a bit firm mattress into a great very comfortable mattress. I mostly use my camper in winter and it works great for eliminating condensation under the mattress.

Mthomas said:
@danot
Which froli system did you install?
I have the Froli system that is the most compact, needs the least clearance and it just fits my Phoenix camper with the top lowered.

Another happy Froli customer. I have the travel version, I believe (the one that adds the least height). Tried a memory foam topper and a different foam mattress. Should have gone straight to the Froli.

I have not looked, but the Froli system comes with a mattress? What do you put on top of the springs? Options for that?

Can anyone recommend a mattress top? Also allowed roof closure?
Particularly if trial & error produced a better choice.

Back
Top Bottom