From Surfin' To Campin'. Or both!

chnlisle

Post Master
First week of next month I'm delivering a fully turned out Bobcat to a guy that's a legend to me. I learned to surf @ 12. That was 1954. Yeah yeah STFU! While bike racing in 1985 I suffered serious shoulder and arm breaks. This prevented me from ever paddling effectively so I started sailboat racing. But I never forgot a couple of guys from San Clemente. The Bartlett Brothers Surf Shop. I'll be installing Jeff Bartlett's cool new ATC in Nov. I am so looking forward to meeting him.

Now head over to trip reports.

Good for you Jay. I never got into surfing, too far from the beach. The Lady did spend her share of time while growing up at the S. Cal beaches. It was a short bike ride for her. Have fun! Jeff going to get you up on a board?

ski3pin said:
Good for you Jay. I never got into surfing, too far from the beach. The Lady did spend her share of time while growing up at the S. Cal beaches. It was a short bike ride for her. Have fun! Jeff going to get you up on a board?
I'm a little passed it. It's not quit like riding bike. When I visit my Newport Beach family I occasionally take one of the long boards to "old Man's" (appropriate) on the peninsula and make a fool of myself.

Back
Top Bottom