Front Runner Wolf Pack ?

penner

Looking at getting a couple of the Wolf Packs for storing our " kitchen" supplies in. Does anyone have experience with these? Thanks.

Yes, lots. We love them. Very space-efficient, rainproof if left out. While you can stand on them, I added a piece of 1/4-inch aluminum checker plate to one of ours to make a step for the Troopy. That's also the box in which we store all the camp setup equipment—drain hoses, leveling blocks, etc.

We incorporated two more into the cabinetry, making them removable so we can set up the kitchen outside if we want.

51309335801_f75d2bac7a_c.jpg

c
c
51310049074_581c59db2e_c.jpg

Another satisfied user here. We carry 4 of them in our Gladiator Overland build and use a strap like Jonathan’s to secure them to our platform.

I owned three of them for around a year and sold them at an overland event. Maybe mine were flukes but even being gentle I had two of the plastic fasteners snap on me. They promptly sent replacements but replacing them had me worried about breaking more plastic.

The permit dust and water to enter also. Stacking is OK but always required a few shuffles before they would lock. My greatest worry was dropping one on a corner during cold weather since I spend much time camping below freezing.

I purchased three ZARGES K470s a few years ago and am very happy with them.

Back
Top Bottom