FS: 80's Four Wheel Camper (FWC) Granby | Salt Lake City, UT

TallTroy

Selling my late-80's Four Wheel Camper Granby pop up truck camper!

I'm having a bit of trouble attaching photos here, please see my KSL.com listing for more photos: https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/68536342

This thing is in terrific shape and ready for any adventure you throw at it!

Camper itself is 8 foot long with a 48x77" sleeping area; little narrower than a Full XL mattress. People on the forums have built King XL bed platforms with little difficulty. I'm 6'5" and was fine sleeping slightly diagonally!

Dinnete area also converts into a second bed.

Dry weight is ~800lbs, with the trailer probably 1,200lbs all told. Subaru Outbacks and other small cars could tow this without any worries! Camper+trailer is 6' tall when folded down to keep it nice and aerodynamic.

Previous owner replaced all of the canvas ~3 years ago and mounted it to a trailer. Has a newer AGM battery that holds power without issues. Trailer is wired with a 6-round plug and the battery will charge off the alternator while driving; if you have a smaller vehicle you can get away with a 4-flat connector and charge the battery at home.

Trailer tires have killer tread, full size spare included. Axles are rated for 3,500lbs.

The roof has cosmetic damage from a hailstorm, but is fully sealed and watertight. Never much bothered me; however, you may feel differently.

No mechanical issues at the moment, furnace works and will keep you more than warm!

FWC campers of this era are a bit wider through the wheel wells than many modern (1995+) trucks, but with the included trailer, shouldn't be too much of an issue!

This has been a terrific camper for me; I'm only selling because I found an Alaskan Camper that I've been pining after for a while now. Hoping to make a quick sale.

I'm in SLC and work from home, happy to show the camper any time.

Dog not included in the sale. 4x jackstands (for the trailer, not lift-jacks) and wheel chocks will be included.

Asking $5,300 OBO; text is preferred.

dgknows said:
I’m in NorCal. Wishing you were closer
I have plans to head out to the SeaTac area towards the end of the month. Would be happy to trailer it out and meet somewhere in Oregon perhaps.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom