FS: Fluorescent lights from 2004 FWC Grandby

M1010 Mike

Hi everyone,

I just removed the original fluorescent light from my Grandby to put LED lights in. I figured someone might be able to upgrade their incandescent lights to these or if they wanted to add some more.

I have 2 sets of these. Both work great but one is missing the diffuser cover.

Would like $35 for the pair of them. Can ship but buyer pays shipping (likely USPS flat rate box if they fit).

Let me know if you have any questions. Email me at chevymike (at) san (dot) rr (dot) com

Hi everyone,

I just removed the original fluorescent light from my Grandby to put LED lights in. I figured someone might be able to upgrade their incandescent lights to these or if they wanted to add some more.

I have 2 sets of these. Both work great but one is missing the diffuser cover.

Would like $35 for the pair of them. Can ship but buyer pays shipping (likely USPS flat rate box if they fit).

Let me know if you have any questions.

I have the flourescent lights in my Hawk too. Are your replacement LED lights as bright as the original flourescent lights were? I am also thinking about replacing the current lights with LED.

I have the flourescent lights in my Hawk too. Are your replacement LED lights as bright as the original flourescent lights were? I am also thinking about replacing the current lights with LED.

I'm curious about this too. Also which kind of LED fixtures did you go with since you did a full replacement, the Kaper II ones floating about? I'd like to know how bring they are in comparison to the florescents in my hawk as well since I'll eventually need to decide on a lighting layout in my camper build and that would be a good comparison.

I did get the Kaper II that have been talked about. From what I have read, this is the option that FWC is using but that's unconfirmed.

As for brightness, we haven't actually used the camper yet so I have no real reference of if the LED ones are worst/same/better. Since I don't have any reference, I won't know if I am missing anything.
tongue.gif

As for these lights, a quick test the other night seemed that they will be bright enough for us. I do like the fact they have a three way switch so I can have one or both elements lit.

Back
Top Bottom