FS FWC Fleet 2016 - Seattle, WA *SOLD*

Ericmtnbkr

SOLD!
Located in West Seattle, WA

Silver Spur Interior (dovetail grey fabric, grey cabinetry)
DSI Hot water heater
Outside shower
Fiamma Awning
2 x 100watt Renogy Solar Panel (mounted to Yak tracks)
Renogy Adventurer charge controller
Yakima tracks
Rollover Sofa
Fantastic Fan
External lift struts (included but not installed)
Thermal “Arctic Pack”
Tacoma bed mat and composite bed brackets
Upgraded drop forged turnbuckles
Isotherm 65l Fridge
Forced Air Furnace
2 x deep cycle batteries
Mechanical Jacks

Purchased new from FWC in Jackson Hole mid-July of 2016. Hasn’t been off the truck since
Excellent condition, super clean, no smoking, no pets, no kids.
Canvas and mesh screens are in awesome condition with no rips, tears, or abuse.
All interior fabric is perfect and spotless. Interior cabinetry is in perfect condition with no scratches or cracking. Exterior aluminum is in excellent condition with only the normal bug gut smudges.

I’m more than willing to travel to deliver the Fleet within reason – pretty much anywhere in the Pacific Northwest for beer money. Just about anywhere west of the Rockies is open to discussion. Swapping to your vehicle is super simple as the camper is completely self sufficient and really doesn’t even need to be electrically connected to the vehicle alternator.

Attachments

• IMG_2558.JPG
    IMG_2558.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_2566.JPG
    IMG_2566.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_2553.JPG
    IMG_2553.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 397
  • IMG_2555.JPG
    IMG_2555.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 387
Summer's here - lets chat and discuss options. I'll even fill the fridge with beer!

I'll be at Overland Rally West in Plain, WA on Saturday if anyone is interested in having a peek?

Attachments

• IMG_2553.JPG
    IMG_2553.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 123
My Fleet is available ASAP and ready to go. I've dropped the price a bit and am willing to discuss legit offers. Give me a shout, text, or email.
Cheers
Eric

Just knocked the price down a bit. Lets get this thing on your truck for the rest of the summer!

I've had quite a bit of interest but nobody has pulled the trigger. Love to move this to a new home before end of summer. Open to price discussion, open to delivery options.

Wish I had seen your ad a couple of months ago. I ordered my new fleet on June 11. This one would’ve been perfect!

Thanks Mitch! This Fleet will make a nice addition to someone's toy quiver. Open to price discussion - lets talk!

What was the final sales price on this if you don't mind me asking? Going to be selling a similar one in San Diego soon!

Back
Top Bottom