FS. Unique Cabover for Smaller Pick Up. Fiberglass

TheRedDawn

First time poster, long time lurker...

I'm selling my "Land Yacht". Built in Santa Cruz, Ca. by a boat builder with plans on going into full production but something?? happened and production was never started. I was told this is 1 of 100 built. No brand, no serial numbers, etc. The past owner told me the story, which was confirmed by a random walk by down in SC and again on a trip to Bolinas.

here's some details:
Fits small to medium pick ups.
inside length is about 90 inches / 7.5 feet.
The back height is 62 inches. See pic for other dimensions.
has 2 bench seats that collapse to a bed large enough for 2 people.
Sink with hand pump.
Storage under bench seats.
Surfboards can be hung on inside, (fits 8 foot boards. Can be modified for longer boards. I've had 9 footers in there). This is very cool for traveling as you can keep your gear out of sight.
Not sure on the weight. Maybe 750? I added airbags but would have over 1500 pounds of gear in this + the camper, (I'm a sales rep for ski/clothing. This thing would be packed + 20 pair of skis on the roof and a bunch of other equipment)

$1,200

Emails replied to daily, forum posts replied to every couple of days. Located in Truckee, Ca, (Lake Tahoe).

Thanks and happy travels.

Matt
RedDawnSales@gmail.com

Attachments

• Camper 1.JPG.jpeg
    Camper 1.JPG.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 378
  • camper 3.JPG.jpeg
    camper 3.JPG.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 462
  • camper 6.JPG.jpeg
    camper 6.JPG.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 280
  • Camper on Platform with Dimensions..jpg
    Camper on Platform with Dimensions..jpg
    83 KB · Views: 295
I'm kind of surprised you haven't sold this camper yet, I've been seeing it on craigslist for a while now. Price sure seems reasonable enough.

It was up on Craigs and Expo Portal in the summer but I decided to hold onto it before any serious offers came in. I just picked up an Eagle FWC so it's time to pass this on. Not on Craigslist yet as it returned a lot of spam and "I'll give you $200 for it" emails.

Back
Top Bottom