FWC 2007 Hawk for sale

Blackhawk06

SOLD 26FEB!

For Sale: 2007 Four Wheel Camper Hawk model. Loaded with options and in great condition. 3-way refrigerator, propane furnace, 20gal water tank with sink and faucet, power outlets, 2-way ceiling fan, side awning, rear outdoor light, roof rack, queen size bed, removable table, couch folds into full size bed, 2 florescent ceiling lights, 2 burner gas stove, side window with screen, screen door, curtains, sliding front window, navy blue cushions/bed, wood grain interior with white countertops, deep cycle battery. Has hookups for shore power or generator, fresh water hookup with pressure reducer, comes with one propane tank.
Camper is made for full size short bed trucks. Comes with all paperwork, owner’s manual, wiring harness to connect to truck to charge camper deep cycle battery only while truck is running.
Also comes with mechanical camper jacks on all four corners for easy in and out mounting in truck. Also comes with manual jack wrench and adaptor for power drill to make lowering and retracting jacks quick and effortless.

Asking price is $11,700! Will take $250 off price for small crease/dent in front right roof top edge, does not affect operation just cosmetic, total price $11,450!!

I am willing to meet part way (within reasonable distance) once buyer commits, If buyer comes to pick up at my residence I will take another $100 off and help mount it in your truck. Mounting Wiring harness is fairly easy but will be responsibility of buyer.
Excellent camper for the adventurer, light weight, low profile, durable aluminum frame.

25 Jan UPDATE: I am reducing the price to $10,500 also if buyer pics up at my residence I'll take another $100 off making it $10,400!!! or reply to this thread and I'll get back to you as soon as I can

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/93801-Four-Wheel-Camper-2007-Hawk-model?p=1262587#post1262587

Back
Top Bottom