FWC appliances for sale

Jeff Wanamog

Advanced Member
I have for sale to a good home the Suburban stove, the Norcold 323tl three way refrigerator and the stainless steel sink and faucet
out of my 07 Eagle and are in great condition. I think the previous owner used them only once.
I will try to post pictures, but I think this website is anti Apple!
Just kidding, I have tried everything to upload with no success.
I can E mail pictures.
Jeff

IMGP0089.jpg

I have for sale to a good home the Suburban stove, the Norcold 323tl three way refrigerator and the stainless steel sink and faucet
out of my 07 Eagle and are in great condition. I think the previous owner used them only once.
I can E mail pictures.
Jeff
[/quote]

What are the prices?

Make me an offer and show me that you need them.
I know what everything is worth.
I would just like them to go to someone who needs them but can't afford to pay full pop.
Jeff

I would just like them to go to someone who needs them but can't afford to pay full pop.
Jeff

I need them and a few other things ;)

Curious - did you just remove or did you go with something else?

Attachments

• 4_mar_sm.jpg
    4_mar_sm.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 182
I changed my refrigerator to a 12 volt model and went to SMEV for the stove and sink. I also have the counter tops if you need them.

Jeff

IMGP0089.jpg

I can E mail pictures.
Jeff
[/quote]
Hello,

I have an old 1999 Eagle with a leaking ice box. I'm assuming the cavity for the ice box would accommodate the refrigerator. If you believe this is so, I'd be interested in purchasing it. I don't know what it's worth, but a friend of mine is down your way (I'm way up north in Mendocino County, and he would be willing to pick it up for me.

Thanks, Kevin

IMGP0089.jpg

I can E mail pictures.
Jeff
[/quote]
Hello,

I have an old 1999 Eagle with a leaking ice box. I'm assuming the cavity for the ice box would accommodate the refrigerator. If you believe this is so, I'd be interested in purchasing it. I don't know what it's worth, but a friend of mine is down your way (I'm way up north in Mendocino County, and he would be willing to pick it up for me.

Thanks, Kevin

Jeff

Do you still have this stuff for sale? I've had a Hawk shell about a year now and am hoping to start building it out this summer. I'd be interested in everything you've got. I'm located in Reno.

Do you still have this stuff for sale? I've had a Hawk shell about a year now and am hoping to start building it out this summer. I'd be interested in everything you've got. I'm located in Reno.

I just got rid of the last two pieces.
Sorry.
Jeff

I can E mail pictures.
Jeff

Do you still have the stove and fridge from your Eagle camper, is the cabinet included? Thanks Terri

Sorry, every thing has a new home.
Jeff

Back
Top Bottom