FWC model without cabover

clikrf8

I don’t remember what they called this, something with Casa in the name. It must have been short-lived as it is no longer on their website. Does anyone know about this model? Are there any available anywhere? It would be perfect for me to do solo trips locally. I only drive the beast on our trips on gravel roads which are not too challenging. Once in awhile I need some quiet time by myself to camp locally. We have a 1999 Tacoma 4x4 extra cab, long bed so this would not overload the truck. Thanks for your help.

ski3pin said:
Pretty close, I remember it being the Cajita model.
Thanks ski3pin for the name. Do you anything about it? It must have been a short-lived model but I did find some info on WTW, naturally. The name was stymying me. I will do more research. But, if you or anyone knows any more info, I would be grateful.

Well, I am sure embarrassed. I started this top several years ago. Dormant idea that surfaces once in awhile.

Old Crow

I hear by declare you the official archivist of WTW....you always contribute excellent history info about the campers.....

Thanks!

David Graves

DavidGraves said:
Old Crow

I hear by declare you the official archivist of WTW....you always contribute excellent history info about the campers.....

Thanks!

David Graves
Ha! Thanks, David.

I'm not organized enough to be an archivist but a question like clikrf8's will sometimes jog a memory about something I've seen before. Then it seems like a fun challenge to see if I can find it again. Thank goodness for Google!

-OC

I would love to find one used in the PNW. It is sad that it fizzled out after only a few years. The market didn’t support the model.

Back
Top Bottom