FWC Sofa/Bed Flip Hinges?

Garymc

Advanced Member
Does anyone know where I can find some sofa/bed 'flip' hinges (like the ones that come with the FWC sofa/bed) online?

Thanks- Gary

http://www.milltrailers.com/trailer-parts-accessories/shopexd.asp?id=786

Yikes $600 FWC will sell them to you or around $150 if I remember correctly. If you are putting it on an older model you have to make some adjustments to the couch to make them work. I have been wanting to do that mod myself to my old Fleet but haven't wanted to spend the money.

If anyone does a dinette mod and wants to sell the brackets I'd be interested.

Yikes $600 FWC will sell them to you or around $150 if I remember correctly...

They didn't seem interested in selling them to me when I asked last Spring... and I was standing in their office with money in hand ready to take them, not just calling & inquiring and needing them shipped to me. Perhaps I asked Tom on the wrong day... :rolleyes:

They didn't seem interested in selling them to me when I asked last Spring... and I was standing in their office with money in hand ready to take them, not just calling & inquiring and needing them shipped to me. Perhaps I asked Tom on the wrong day... :rolleyes:

Well your experience is more direct then mine. I just called and asked them how much and they gave me a price. Because of the price I didn't go through with the purchase. Who knows, if I showed up they may have refused to sell them :)

Yikes $600 FWC will sell them to you or around $150 if I remember correctly. If you are putting it on an older model you have to make some adjustments to the couch to make them work. I have been wanting to do that mod myself to my old Fleet but haven't wanted to spend the money.

If anyone does a dinette mod and wants to sell the brackets I'd be interested.

That $600 is for the couch and brackets.

Back
Top Bottom