FWC Swift on 1st gen Tundra access cab

mattvogt7

Hey,
The longer I have it the more I realize what a unicorn the first gen 4.7L v8 tundra access cab is. Old school but really capable. Was considering a Hawk for a bit but just got home from a week of camping on some rough trails where someone had a 6' bed Tacoma with a Swift that was so capable. Knowing my Tundra won't last forever I realize my next truck will likely be a mid-size and I'm between a bare bones Fleet shell and a Swift. I was wondering if anyone has a swift on a 1st gen access cab tundra and if they'd be willing to share any pictures?

Thanks in advance!

- Matt

Can't help you, but between this site and the Facebook Four Wheel Campers Owners Group, with over 4,000 members, you should get good feedback.
mattvogt7 said:
Hey,
The longer I have it the more I realize what a unicorn the first gen 4.7L v8 tundra access cab is. Old school but really capable. Was considering a Hawk for a bit but just got home from a week of camping on some rough trails where someone had a 6' bed Tacoma with a Swift that was so capable. Knowing my Tundra won't last forever I realize my next truck will likely be a mid-size and I'm between a bare bones Fleet shell and a Swift. I was wondering if anyone has a swift on a 1st gen access cab tundra and if they'd be willing to share any pictures?

Thanks in advance!

- Matt

My 2005 Tundra will not last for ever but will last a long time. I went with a Hawk so I could move to a 3/4 ton if I tired of my Tundra. I understand if you will be going to midsize truck wanting a smaller camper. I really would not be happy with a camper smaller than the Hawk.

I've got a 05 double cab with an old fleet. Not quite the same but not too far off. Check the links in my signature below for a plethora of photos and videos.

Your truck will last you a long while longer. Or at least I hope mine does. 155k and still rocking.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom