FWC table post brackets

captainphx

Just a little side note. After installing my Lagun table and removing the FWC one, I had the brackets that the FWC table post mounted to, leftover. What to do with them? This is what I came up with. Perfect fit!

IMG_1059.jpg

I used to carry that bear pepper spray on all of my Alaska fishing trips. My brother lives in Anchorage.

On the last trip he told me the I should test spray those cans every time I use them....so I pulled it out....took off the safety....pushed the trigger....and the enitre top broke off and the can fell on the ground.

I'm back to carrying firearms when in bear country.

I used to carry that bear pepper spray on all of my Alaska fishing trips. My brother lives in Anchorage.

On the last trip he told me the I should test spray those cans every time I use them....so I pulled it out....took off the safety....pushed the trigger....and the enitre top broke off and the can fell on the ground.

I'm back to carrying firearms when in bear country.

Good to know. I've had four of those canisters over the years, and they have all tested fine, but I don't test them every time I go out. I believe there is 25 secs of spray per can. There also should be an expiration date on each can. My wife and I each carry one when in Grizz country while hiking.

Back
Top Bottom