going Green In The Pueblo

chnlisle

Post Master
We've been invaded ground squirrels out in the road up to the house. I'm familiar with how destructive they can be and how quickly they multiply but I didn't want to use poison and sort took the attitude of live and let live. But they've been living well and multiplying and Pam's been bugging for a solution. Lo and behold a 4 ft gopher snake appeared in the back yard this AM. I relocated him out at the rodent colony. He sniffed a few times and headed into the hole. Problem solved.

This sorta comes under the title of desert lore doesn't it?

I don't see a problem. They taste like chicken don't they? And there is the extra bonus of a fur coat for the wife!:D

Cheers,

Mike

Good sport..

A sling shot, some marbles, cooler full of beer (and some shade Pueblero!) and a good comfy chair, and you could have a pretty fun afternoon..no poison involved,and you still may end up with the fur coat...depending on your prowess..

Mrs. Gopher Pyle ( Pam named the last snake) showed up in the back yard this morning. She was considerably smaller. About 3 feet and not nearly as stout. I figured she needed a good meal so we put her out at the squirrel condo.

So what are you going to do about your snake infestation in a few weeks when they take over the luxurious accommodations of your squirrel condo?

Back
Top Bottom