Going to check this out. What do you think?

It would have to be mint to get close to the “firm” price. But, do carefully look it over. Make an offer if you’re interested.

Yeah I checked out I’m gonna pass
The ceiling roof vent above the stove is completely rotten seems to have water stains in every corner
Not far from my house so I thought it was worth checking out.

When to look at the ad and it has been taken down (sold). Guess it was not that over priced. I continue to be surprised at what used FWCs and ATCs sell at.

He just texted me half an hour ago and offered it for $3000
Had someone coming up from seaside Monterey area to look at it.
It was really musty inside the drawers are swollen you could see water damage in every corner water spots and stains in the ceiling was falling down around the vent poke your finger right through it

billharr said:
When to look at the ad and it has been taken down (sold). Guess it was not that over priced. I continue to be surprised at what used FWCs and ATCs sell at.
Bill, it was a Scamper brand pop up.

Depends on your skill level. It could be worth a rebuild if you can do the work yourself. Providing the lift panels (do scampers use lift panels?) and fabric doesn't need replacing.

Wood frame. Its not just the just the rot but termites and other wood boring insects you have to contend with.

Back
Top Bottom