Hawk Flat Bed: is $16,888 a good price for a used one?

Looks like a good camper at a good price. If you don't have a flatbed on your truck already you obviously need to factor in the cost of that. Like nikonron says, better hurry if you want it. :)

seems like a decent price for sure

are you sure its still available? i remember seeing that on CL awhile back

Pax2525 said:
seems like a decent price for sure

are you sure its still available? i remember seeing that on CL awhile back
I called them this afternoon and the lady on the phone told me it was sold. She said they sold it to a FWC dealer in Wyoming. A quick check of the Jackson Hole dealer's website shows a used 2015 Flat Bed for sale there. I did not know I would be competing with dealers for a good deal on used campers. Hard to catch a break!

Campernewbie said:
I called them this afternoon and the lady on the phone told me it was sold. She said they sold it to a FWC dealer in Wyoming. A quick check of the Jackson Hole dealer's website shows a used 2015 Flat Bed for sale there. I did not know I would be competing with dealers for a good deal on used campers. Hard to catch a break!
Thats a bust for sure. I would call them and ask them whats the price, tell them your from the area they bought it from and you want a crack at it. Maybe you can catch it before its gone??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom