hawk for sale

Seems like a fair price. Unfortunately, I'm here in Houston so the logistics are somewhat difficult. But, it's almost exactly what I'm seeking, and affordable.

I wonder what it'd cost to get it shipped over here?

I *believe* we will be picking this camper up from its current owner, Ron, next weekend. :)

Our travels will take us over 3000 miles if we go straight, and we're thinking, "What the heck? Let's see some things!"

So, if anyone has some things to suggest that are roughly on a line from Houston, TX to LA, CA...

Why not suggest 'em? (Things can be people, too, BTW...)

Mark (& Edna)

Great news Mark!!
Jeff suggestion takes you through Vegas and on in towards Flagstaff. If you do go that way make sure you turn left in Williams AZ and got to the South Rim at sunset. And maybe a few more miles to Navajo NM. Park in the overflow area it has the best vistas. Stay and do the afternoon hike down to Betatikin.. That way you'll be coming up in the cool (?) of the evening.

If you go the quick way through Tucson you could stop by here but we'll be in Oxnard. Too bad. But be sure to go to the Arizona Sonora Desert Museum here in Tucson. It is well worth the time.

I live a little north of L.A. If you are in the area give me a call.

Be sure to see Carlsbad Caverns, Then I recommend a side trip to Roswell NM. A little over 100 miles north.
You don't want to miss The International UFO Museum. It is a little on the corny side if you are an unbeliever. But I had a good time. And how can you go wrong with all the UFO merchandise. Everybody needs a glow in the dark alien key chain fob. Keep this slightly irradiated item in your front hip pocket. On a side note halve way between Carlsbad and Roswell is the town of Artesia. Two blocks west of the highway is a brew pub called " The Wellhead ". (it's an oil town ). Good brew, I hear the food isn't bad either.

Cheers,

Mike

Back
Top Bottom