Hawk Options?

bsharp007

Getting ready to finalize a new Hawk order! But I have a couple of questions from newer Hawk owners. With the outside shower option does hot water run through faucet for cleaning dishes? And I'm curious if anyone has the new gooseneck LED reading light? How do you like it?
Any feedback appreciated.

Btw toured the FWC factory today...people went way above and beyond answering questions and accommadating us on a couple of changes in the interior. It was nice to see some of the changes and recent improvements in person.

And I'm curious if anyone has the new gooseneck LED reading light? How do you like it?
Any feedback appreciated.

One thing to keep in mind is that if you don't order an electrical option....you can't add it later because the wiring won't be in place.

I have the led light and use it all the time for reading and computer. It is also a great place to hang hats.

lagun6__DSC_10360017.JPG

Do you know the brand of the gooseneck light?

I was thinking of getting this one. If need be I can replace the halogen bulb with LED. I like the 24" arm, or if I get the shorter arm I can use a 12v plug.

http://www.amazon.com/HELLA-004532161-Flexible-Reading-Housing/dp/B0002MA056/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1352823808&sr=8-2&keywords=chart+light

Thanks.

Here is a small picture of the gooseneck LED reading light we are using now.

It has a small toggle switch on the top of it.

Flip the switch one way and a small "red" LED light will come on.

Flip the switch the other way and all of the brighter "white" LED lights will come on for reading or to provide extra light over the table area.

:)

Attachments

• LED Flexible Reading Light.JPG
    LED Flexible Reading Light.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 114
Do you know the brand of the gooseneck light?

I was thinking of getting this one. If need be I can replace the halogen bulb with LED. I like the 24" arm, or if I get the shorter arm I can use a 12v plug.

http://www.amazon.com/HELLA-004532161-Flexible-Reading-Housing/dp/B0002MA056/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1352823808&sr=8-2&keywords=chart+light

Thanks.

The one in my camper looks exactly like that one.

I think that pic answered my question..thanks.

Here is a small picture of the gooseneck LED reading light we are using now.

It has a small toggle switch on the top of it.

Flip the switch one way and a small "red" LED light will come on.

Flip the switch the other way and all of the brighter "white" LED lights will come on for reading or to provide extra light over the table area.

:)

If Stan means this one?

http://www.amazon.com/Aqua-Signal-Chart-Light-White/dp/B0038JJ1O6/ref=sr_1_4?s=sporting-goods&srs=2582369011&ie=UTF8&qid=1352862413&sr=1-4&keywords=lights

Not a bad deal if Tom didn't adjust the price. :rolleyes:

Looks like the gooseneck LED wont work for me, it's location doesn't allow reading in bed with the extra large foldout be in the Hawk. Bummer it would have been nice to read in bed without disturbing my wife.

Thanks for the input! Almost ready to order!

Back
Top Bottom