Hells Canyon

Mushhuskies

Advanced Member
Hey all,

I've been too busy touring to post pix so thought I would play some catch up today. The following pix are of a quick weekend trip in May to Hells Canyon. Nice warm break from the lingering snow. Did abit of hiking but mostly just enjoyed the sunshine and vistas.

Attachments

• Hells Canyon 008.1.jpg
    Hells Canyon 008.1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 330
  • Hells Canyon 012.1.jpg
    Hells Canyon 012.1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 343
  • Hells Canyon 030.1.jpg
    Hells Canyon 030.1.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 344
  • Spring Flowers 003.1.jpg
    Spring Flowers 003.1.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 333
  • Spring Flowers 009.1.jpg
    Spring Flowers 009.1.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 335
North young man!

Where is Hells Canyon??
:confused:
There are probably many Hells canyon,s, But I'm sure the pictures are of the area on the Oregon/Idaho border.A great area with a lot of history.
You can still book a ride on the "Mail Boat" i think and you will have a trip back in history!
So much to see and so little time!
Drive slow and enjoy "its the journey"
Les,Lqhikers

Hells Canyon whereabouts

Where is Hells Canyon??

Tomas,

lq is right about the location....oregon/idaho border. One can get their via the jetboats from the side by side towns of Lewiston, ID/Clarkston, WA or drive in like we do from an access point just south of White Bird, ID. The road access is year round and is plowed daily. The gal at the visitor center in Riggins tells me that the most folks have been trapped in there is 3-4 days after a heavy snowstorm! Oh, no potable H20 is available till the summer months so come prepared. Nice spot to get away from the wx and see the sun for this neck of the country.

Back
Top Bottom