Help with post of pictures

CougarCouple

Hi
I received a few photos of our camper, under construction at ATC from a fellow member. I would like to share them, but have been unable to due to size. Can anyone help to resize and post them?

Thanks Russ

I responded to your post that was displaying links not images.

You want to paste the image URL directly into the image icon that is at the top menu while creating a post.
If you use the More Reply Options button at bottom, right corner, you will be able to see if your post has the images showing.

For photobucket it seems the best choice is the Direct share, which copies the web address of the image.

I always copy and paste the IMG info. Unfortunately photobucket continues to go downhill. I'll probably switch sites soon.

IF you are a Mac owner....to resize there are a few options and you can try them if you like with a PC if this what you have. Simply drag photo to an email... select size (top right corner) small medium large.... email it to yourself ... when it comes in drag photo to the desk top... it is now resized.... OR
open the photo in "Preview" ...go to file> export> choose jpg> use the slide dial to change the size.
One can do this multiple times... and there are other short cuts....

Back
Top Bottom