Howdy

Chukar,
Welcome to the forum and don't forget the obligatory interior and exterior shots of your rig, they have become a part of sharing the FWC experience.

Thanks, I will see what I can do but not much of a computer guy. For some reason the picture I set up for my signature does not show up.
Any way no mods yet 07 hawk I got last April on my 03 GMC 2500HD Duromax.
I use to hual a 26 Foot fifth wheel (wich I Still have)and flatbed triler behind that to haul my Yamaha Rhino. That workeed pretty well for me but found if the weather was not so good I would not got out. The Hawk has been great. Bad weather does not keep me home and I can now camp further into no mans land.

Welcome!!

Hi Chukar Hunter,

Welcome to the forum. I'm just south of you in Carson City. If you need any advice or help on the camper let me know.

I'm a little bit distracted working overtime and getting ready for a trip down to climb Aconcagua in South America this next month...5 days left!!! So I may not get back to you until the end of January.

Welcome Chukar...I think you'll find that there is a pretty neat group of people here. Look forwad to some pics of your adventures.

Thanks for the welcome, Thats the co pilot My Chocolat lab.

Attachments

• maddie.jpg
    maddie.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 208
Chukar ... Thats a good looking Co-Piolt. Here's mine.

Marc

Attachments

• Castle valley 11-07.jpg
    Castle valley 11-07.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 222
  • Cougar's maiden voyage (19).jpg
    Cougar's maiden voyage (19).jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 216
  • 2007_1201682Xtrap0047.jpg
    2007_1201682Xtrap0047.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 211
Here's a couple of my co pilot , doing what she does best riding around

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 200
  • snow cart 016.jpg
    snow cart 016.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 197
Sadie in leaf pile

Here's my 14+ year old co-pilot doing what she does best...sleeping in leaf piles in my back yard. Her traveling days are over, however, because she has difficulty controlling some of her bodily functions in her old age. She still likes to go for long walks in the fields and occasional swims in farm ponds, which we do almost everyday.

Attachments

• PC050006 (Small).JPG
    PC050006 (Small).JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 205
  • PC050005 (Small).JPG
    PC050005 (Small).JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 190

Back
Top Bottom